Download Full Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in High Quality. Full Streaming Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in High Definition Format. Full Movie Streaming Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in High Definition Quality. Play Streaming Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in Top Video Format. Watch Full Movie Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in HD Quality.
Now you can see an extensive description of Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace below:
- Original Title : Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
- Movie title in your country : Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
- Year of movie : 1999
- Genres of movie : Adventure, Action, Science Fiction,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 1999-05-19
- Companies of movie : Lucasfilm,
- Countries of movie : United States of America,
- Language of movie : English,
- Durationof movie : 136 Min
- Average vote of movie : 6.3
- Youtube ID of movie : dZolO0z6EOs
- Translation of movie : RO,DE,IT,SK,ZH,ES,FR,TR,HU,NL,SV,PL,JA,HE,BG,SR,EL,KO,CA,PT,EN,UK,NO,RU,FI,PT,CS,DA,ZH,
- Actors of movie :Benedict Taylor (Fighter Pilot Bravo 2), Keira Knightley (Sabé), Greg Proops (Fode (voice)), Lindsay Duncan (TC-14 (voice)), Alan Ruscoe (Daultay Dofine / Plo Koon / Bib Fortuna), Dhruv Chanchani (Kitster), Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu), Clarence Smith (Fighter Pilot Bravo 3), Ahmed Best (Jar Jar Binks (Voice)), Hugh Quarshie (Capt. Panaka), Peter Serafinowicz (Darth Maul / Battle Droid Commander / Gungan Scout (voice)), Mark Coulier (Aks Moe), Hassani Shapi (Eeth Koth), Natalie Portman (Padmé Amidala), Michaela Cottrell (Even Piell), Silas Carson (Nute Gunray / Ki-Adi-Mundi / Lott Dodd / Republic Cruiser Pilot), Warwick Davis (Wald / Pod race spectator / Mos Espa Citizen), Brian Blessed (Boss Nass (voice)), Sofia Coppola (Saché), Megan Udall (Melee), John Fensom (TC-14), Celia Imrie (Fighter Pilot Bravo 5), Frank Oz (Yoda (voice)), Lewis Macleod (Sebulba (voice)), Candice Orwell (Yané), Liam Neeson (Qui-Gon Jinn), Margaret Towner (Jira), Chris Sanders (Daultay Dofine (voice)), Bronagh Gallagher (Republic Cruiser Captain), Scott Capurro (Beed (voice)), Ray Park (Darth Maul), Ralph Brown (Ric Olié), Oliver Walpole (Seek), Jake Lloyd (Anakin Skywalker), Michelle Taylor (Yarael Poof), Toby Longworth (Sen. Lott Dodd / Gragra (voice)), Gin Clarke (Adi Gallia), Steve Speirs (Capt. Tarpals), Amanda Lucas (Tey How / Diva Funquita (voice) (as Tyger)), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO (voice)), Andrew Secombe (Watto (voice)), Jerome Blake (Mas Amenda / Orn Free Taa / Oppo Rancisis / Rune Haako / Horox Ryyder / Graxol Kelvynn / Mick Reckrap), Oliver Ford Davies (Governor Sio Bibble), Pernilla August (Shmi Skywalker), Liz Wilson (Eirtaé), Karol Cristina da Silva (Rabé), James Taylor (Rune Haako (voice)), Kenny Baker (R2-D2), Katie Lucas (Amee), Dipika O'Neill Joti (Depa Billaba), Khan Bonfils (Saesee Tiin), Phil Eason (Yaddle), Danny Wagner (Mawhonic), Ian McDiarmid (Senator Palpatine), Dominic West (Palace Guard), Ewan McGregor (Obi Wan Kenobi), Marc Silk (Aks Moe (voice)), Terence Stamp (Chacellor Valorum)
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace is one movie created by Lucasfilm, with the help of a description of the movie is "Anakin Skywalker, a young slave strong with the Force, is discovered on Tatooine. Meanwhile, the evil Sith have returned, enacting their plot for revenge against the Jedi.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best sound quality and finest starring actors.
The time i first are told about this movie I'm not entirely sure in the event i to make your idea or possibly not. After watching it I have to imply that I really appreciate. I highly recommend this movie for people who love the genre Adventure, Action, Science Fiction, . You can watch it without charge simply by clicking a button and register, posssible watch numerous latest movie titles for no cost.
.
Editor : Ben Burtt, Screenplay : George Lucas, Executive Producer : George Lucas, Original Music Composer : John Williams, Production Design : Gavin Bocquet, Editor : Paul Martin Smith, Set Decoration : Peter Walpole, Director : George Lucas, Director of Photography : David Tattersall, Producer : Rick McCallum, Casting : Robin Gurland, Art Direction : Peter Russell, Costume Design : Trisha Biggar, Animation : Chuck Duke
Yes, now you can watch movie regarding Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace completely length and acquire the link to this flick Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in Best Look Video Format.
Tags: prophecy, senate, queen, taskmaster, galaxy, apprentice, taxes, space opera,
